Temporary Housing Insurance
Furnished Quarters is proud to offer clients temporary housing protection. Temporary Housing Insurance, in partnership with Jacob Street and XN Global®, is a package insurance product to provide coverage to those staying in short term accommodations. This protection provides personal content and personal premises liability coverage for the clients/guests. Coverage begins once the guest has checked into the rental facility and terminates once the guest (beneficiary) has checked out of the rental facility.
- All personal belongings insured at Replacement Cost.
- Personal belongings insurance includes coverage up to USD 50,000. Applicable deductible USD 150.00.
- Special limitation on personal belongings: *High Value Items: USD 5,000 | Money and Securities: USD 500 (*High Value Items are defined as: jewelry, watches, furs, precious and semi-precious stones, silverware, silver-plated ware, gold ware, gold-plated ware, pewter ware, fine arts, camera and equipment, computers and tablets, telephones, oriental rugs, musical instruments and coin collections).
Personal Premises Liability
This coverage is worldwide and protects clients/guests who may become legally liable to pay for property damage caused while registered in the temporary housing including short term apartment rentals.
- Liability coverage protects the clients/guests if they are sued for damage caused by fire, explosion, water damage or smoke to the temporary housing unit and its contents.
- Personal premises liability includes coverage up to USD 300,000.
Accidental Damage Coverage includes coverage up to USD $15,000 and provides protection for accidental damage to the rental unit during the stay. Coverage includes broken furniture, damage to walls, damage to countertops, pet damage, etc.
Bed Bug Remediation Coverage of USD 2,500 (Applicable deductible of USD 250.00) which provides coverage to remediate any infestation of bed bugs if during a covered stay at an insured rental property.
HOW TO REPORT A CLAIM
Please send all notices of claims to XN Financial Services Inc.
Provide us with:
- Your name
- Date of loss
- Contact details (email, telephone numbers)
- Master Policy Holder
- Policy number
- Summary of the claim, any other information
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: From the U.S. and Canada: 1-866-286-4076
Toll Free worldwide (XNCENTER) +800-9623-6837
From other locations: call collect 1-514-843-9604